Monday, June 11, 2012

IPhoneography: Snapseed App Review

They say the best camera is the one you have in your pocket, for me that is my trusty Iphone :) Lucky for all us Iphone nerds, there is a plethora of amazing photography apps that can give our photos that extra umph we need.

However, there are soo many different apps, which ones do we spend money on, and which ones are just as good but free? I thought I would do a weekly feature on Iphoneography apps to help you make that decision without spending tons of money on useless apps.

So today, the first app I would like to review and show you, is my favorite one....Snapseed. It is a little pricey, but if you are going to buy just ONE iphoneography app, this should be it. I believe its about $4.00 in the app store.




Snapseed is an amazing app, because not only does it feature tons of col effects, but it also allows you to make basic adjustments that are super important when it comes to creating great photographs. You can adjust contrast, saturation, brightness, ambiance, details and more.




Black And White
There are beautiful black and white options for your photographs to give them that timeless touch.


Vintage Effects
There are some great vintage effects you can apply to your photographs, and some great textures as well.


Center Focus
This is a cool effect that allows you to focus on a certain point of your photograph, while making the background slightly out of focus.



Drama Effect
Similar to the HDR mode, there are a few different options that can give your pics a really cool look, I especially like this effect for landscape photographs.




Frames
You can add different frames around your photographs.



Here is my final picture, Love this app! I def recommend it if you want an all around, do it all photography editing app :)


xoxo
Kristen



No comments:

Post a Comment