Saturday, June 2, 2012

This week in Instagram...

I am so obsessed with Instagram, and I literally post a picture or two a day. My photo feed is up to over 500 pics! lol

In case you dont have instagram, here is some pics from my week :)

xoxo
K


Jonah and Grampa at the airport- on our way home from vacation
The view from our hotel balcony in St. Augustine




Having some fun with the new Cat Wang app lol

Jonah decided to swim naked, had to censor out the butt shot lol

My old grandma bulldog Lola

Our new backyard furniture... an oasis :)
Charlie Buckets, my little pug
Lola hating life as I dress her pretty :)
My parents new english bulldog Guinness, hes a sweetie with a huge tongue haha
Jonah enjoying some fruits and veggies while I am at work


Route 66 pink elephant antique shop...love this stand, Im obsessed with the 50's!


Charlie, contemplating life.
Jonah is obsessed with motorcycle toys!


Follow me on instagram! @Kristen365

Hope you all had an amazing week! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment